DaySpring is located in Manatee County in the heart of one of the fastest-growing regions in the country. It is quickly and easily accessible via Interstate 75 from any point on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
- Take Interstate 75 to Exit 224 near Ellenton.
- Go north on U.S. Highway 301 for approximately two miles. Turn right at the Marathon gas station on 80th. Ave. East, also known as Wellon Ranch Road.
- Go approximately one quarter of a mile to 25th.Street East and turn left.
- The entrance to DaySpring is just a few feet from the intersection on the right.
- Take the access road to Curry Hall and the registration desk.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA), Tampa:
50 miles from DaySpring, approximate travel time 1 hour
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE), Clearwater
39 miles from DaySpring, approximate travel time 49 minutes
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ), Sarasota:
25 miles from DaySpring, approximate travel time 35 minutes
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), Fort Myers:
99 miles from DaySpring approximate travel time 1 hour 42 minutes
Rental cars are available from most of the major agencies at the airports serving DaySpring.
We recommend cars be reserved in advance due to heavy seasonal demand.
- Amtrak – Florida Information and Reservations (800) 872-7245
- Greyhound Bus Lines – Bradenton, Florida 941-747-2984
Guests are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from DaySpring.
Please call 941-776-1018 if you need further assistance.