Accommodations are usually available on short notice so be sure to check with the reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (888)-314-5744. DaySpring is open to all religious, not-for-profit, educational and community service organizations.
Room Rates and Meal Charges
The room rate for overnight guests includes lodging, 3 meals per day (dinner the day of arrival through lunch the day of departure), and use of meeting facilities. Bed linens and towels are provided to guests in private and semi-private rooms. Guests staying in our youth cabins and dormitories should bring their own linens and towels.
Group Overnight Rates
(per person, per day)
- Private Room (includes linen & towels) $126.00
- Semi-Private (includes linen and towels) $90.00
- Youth Cabins* (bunk beds) $65.00**
- Dorms* (bunk beds) $60.00**
* $7.00 charge per set if DaySpring provides linens for our youth cabins and dorms. **An additional $5.00 charge per person will be added if only bottom bunks are used.
- Rooms are available after 3 p.m.
- Guests are asked to observe quiet between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Check out of your room by 10 a.m. on the day of your departure and return your key to the front desk. You may continue to use meeting rooms and the grounds until you depart DaySpring. Meeting room keys must be returned prior to departure.
- Room keys must be returned at checkout.
- Guests are welcome to use the lounge while waiting for check in.
- DaySpring is a smoke free facility. Inside smoking is not permitted.
- DaySpring provides all meals. Food is not permitted in sleeping rooms.
(for non-overnight guests)All meals are served buffet style and include salad and fruit bars. We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs by prior arrangement.
- Breakfast $8.00
- Lunch $10.00
- Dinner $15.00
All meals are served in Curry Hall. Under special circumstances, meals may be served in other areas by prior arrangement. Curry Hall seats 184 in the dining hall and has additional seating for 48 on the screened porch. Seating times may vary depending on the number of guests at DaySpring.
Group Day Rates
(for non-overnight guests)
- Pavilion with coffee 75+ guests – $500
- Pavilion with coffee, minimum 31-75 guests – $350
- Meeting Room with coffee, minimum 21+ guests – $250
- $12 per person if under minimum number
- Extra Meeting Room – $200.00.
- Extra Pavilion – $300.00
- Ropes Course Facilitator – $10 per person (Contact the reservations office for more information.)
- Grounds Fee* – $10.00 per person per day.
*for outdoor activities, this fee covers the cost of insurance and maintenance on equipment and property. Not applicable for overnight guests or when meeting room is booked. Reservation required. Contact the reservations office for more information.
Golf Cart Rental
- 4 passenger Golf Cart – $75 per weekend
- 6 Passenger Golf Cart – $100 per weekend
We accept VISA, Master Card, and Discover as well as cash and checks as payment for all services. A deposit of 50% is required for all reservations. Please contact the Reservations Department at email@example.com, or call toll free (888) 314-5744 for additional information.
DaySpring is extremely popular, please make reservations as far in advance as possible to ensure that you will get the dates and accommodations you desire.